Ecology and Environment, Inc. (E & E) is seeking a temporary part-time Proposal Content Manager to support our Bids and Proposals Group at our corporate office in Lancaster, NY. This position will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Our successful candidate will have demonstrable creative writing skills, excellent copy editing/proof reading skills, and an eye for detail. This position is approximately 24 hours/week for three to six months.
A cover letter is required with your resume – please submit cover letter and resume as one document.
- Oversee proposal and marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, content optimization, brand consistency, and a positive (internal and external) customer experience
- Collaborate with marketing sector leads to plan and develop site content, style, and layout aligned with short- and long-term business development targets and initiatives
- Create and publish engaging content, including resumes, project descriptions, SOQs, presentation materials, handouts, and proposals ensuring compliance with copyright law and client confidentiality
- Ensure brand consistency with content writers and contributors and proofread and edit text for compliance, clarity, and grammar
- Maintain general information, awards, commendations indexes and develop an editorial calendar
- Maintain boilerplate content through company’s SharePoint system
- Analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics to determine user needs/gaps
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audiences’ attention
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related discipline
- 5+ years of content management experience in a related field
- Proficiency in MS Office 2010 Suite and Adobe software
- Experience with SharePoint and social media strongly preferred
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and self-motivated
- Excellent writing, editing, proof-reading, and grammar skills
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects under tight deadlines
- Exceptional organizational, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and be flexible with work hours
We are a global network of innovators and problem solvers, dedicated professionals and industry leaders in scientific, engineering, and planning disciplines working together with our clients to develop technically sound, science-based solutions to the leading environmental challenges of our time. E&E offers opportunities for growth in a team-oriented environment. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.; Visa sponsorship will not be provided. Please view our website at www.ene.com to apply on-line. Local candidates preferred. A cover letter is required and must be submitted with resume (submit as one document.)
Ecology and Environment, Inc. is an EO and AA employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled/and other protected categories.